Перейти к содержанию

Ретро-игры (Ретро-гейминг)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Уважаемые товарищи!

У кого-нибудь есть в Steam сборник "Capcom Arcade Stadium"?

Его недавно бесплатно раздавали. Помыкался-помыкался, так и не понял как вообще запустить игру.

Подскажите, пожалуйста. Хотел сперва, как обычно, сам разобраться, запустить "Ghosts'n Goblins", но не получается.

Вот скриншот:

Capcom-Arcade.png

Релиз сборника по классическому Сонику

Игроки довольно жестко прошлись по ремастеру в основном за посредственное техническое качество релиза и ленивое исполнение при высокой цене + Сега ещё и хочет сверх этого ваши денежки, например, за саундтрек, дополнительные режимы игры и уровни. Даже сам разработчик порта 3 части написал в Твиттере, что Сега не позволила им вносить многие правки и сильно изменила сама предоставленную ими сборку, и не хочет брать всю ответственность за итоговое состояние игры на себя.

Хороший пример рецензии:

An absolutely disgraceful collection but I did not expect anything more since it was made "internally at SEGA"

CONS:
• Most important - NO integer scaling, meaning all 4 games look just as blurry as Sonic CD 2011. What was the point of finally releasing the 2013 remasters on consoles if they look worse than when they did on mobile?
• Mission Mode is comprised of bite-sized, generically-designed levels that would make the most amateur platformers blush. I could tell it was made by Sonic Team cuz the mode features grey X-blocks like Forces and they're EVERYWHERE with no slopes in sight
• Knuckles isn't playable in CD (a primarily exploration-based game). Don't get me started on Amy - a character that's been promoted since the Archie Mega Drive days as part of Team Sonic. Then in Mania Adventures, then in IDW comics, and now here. So you'd think they would finally make her playable? Lol, you want them to make a NEW sprite-sheet (which they did back in CD 2011 for Tails)? You're asking for too much
• No basic customizations. After all these years, after fan projects like S3 Complete or AIR, our boys at SEGA couldn't be bothered to add the most basic options between all 4 games like hackers/modders do. No peel-out in S3, no elemental shields in S1/CD/2, no insta-shield in CD, no Jam difficulties, can't disable the Drop Dash, no option to use lives/timeouts in Anniversary Mode or collect Tokens in Classic Mode, etc.
• Island Tour DLC just allows you to zoom-in on each island, not even rotate them. Money well spent. And that "animated characters on island" DLC? All of them are ripped from Gens/Forces
• Super Sonic isn't in S1. Now you might think "What are you talking about, obviously he isn't". Yeah, umm... except some Japanese promo images showed him in Scrap Brain. So I thought "Oh, so he, alongside a 7th Special Stage are in Anniversary Mode, nice bonus". And he isn't. You can only access him using Debug Mode, just like on mobile. Is this a nitpick? Yeah, but maybe they shouldn't have blatantly lie to consumers, then
• The """Drop Dash""" is a pure lie. What do I mean? It's actually a disguised Spin Dash animation that happens for a split-second? Doesn't sound bad, except the AGES version of S1/S2 natively added it to their ROMs. Oh! And in Origins it BARELY moves you after you execute it. Best part? S1/S2 have a fixed jump arc, so if you try to do this move in those games and jump, you won't be able to control yourself mid-air (think Castlevania)
• The Museum... oh my god, remember those so-called "never-before seen concept arts" they promised? Well I'm here to tell you there are like 6 of them, everything else are Harmony covers and character sheets. The Video section has none of those cool 90s ads, promo videos or even documentaries, just a few pieces of the Sonic Symphony they threw in at the last hour, Origins' cutscenes and every episode of Mania Adventures (and their respective animatics). Both Normal and Premium sections offer very little content, especially if you pre-ordered the game which gives you a 100 Token bonus, you can literally unlock everything in under 2 hours. Not to mention it's complete silence, no remix of History or anything like that, no feeling of nostalgia. Just cynical, corporate silence as you browse what little stuff they offer. Only """new""" track here is a remix of Sonic World from Jam that plays everywhere except the Museum. Classy
• S1/2/CD are straight mobile versions, so they haven't been touched up at all. Meaning the missing rolling SFX in CD hasn't been fixed, and the extended camera is still absent
• Horrible audio quality. Believe it or not, they used the remastered OSTs for S1, CD and S2 from mobile. Sounds good? There are just 2 tiiiiiny problems: S3&K, y'know... the only new thing here, isn't given the same treatment so its OST is really muffled, and ON TOP OF THAT, CD's 2 OSTs are super quiet and also in bad quality. How did they screw it up? idk, but it is hilarious
• Your Score in S3&K resets to 0 if you dare to click the Restart button. This doesn't happen in other games
• The music DLC (Chaotix, 3D Blast and Spinball) misnamed countless tracks, so for example; the bad ending theme of Chaotix (Destructive Power) is Door to Summer while the Invincibility theme in 3D Blast is the Menu theme. Incompetent? Very much. Funny? Absolutely
• CD's ending animation. While the restoration team did really well with remastering the original opening, I..... have no idea what happened with the ending. It looks like one of those interpolated anime clips. Worst part? It's sped up by 4x and there are no SFXs in the beginning, so it instantly plays the credits theme. The Gallery also plays it off-sync and it doesn't feature the bad ending version. Actually a joke
• Even though I'm not one of those people that plays S3 and S&K separately, it's kinda absurd how they initially advertised this collection with those 2 games in mind. Final release? You can't play them separately. Oh well
• The new S3&K tracks. I... I don't know what sound chip Jun Senoue (same guy who composed S4EI) used but it sure wasn't a Mega Drive one. Tracks sound muffled, quiet and overall don't fit the stages. It's especially insulting to CNZ Act 2, its prototype track is EASILY one of my favorite Sonic tunes... and Jun completely butchered it. They should've asked Yuzo Koshiro to recompose them. But you wanna know THE coolest part? Origins is made on Criware, meaning the audio is encrypted, meaning it'll be really hard to mod music in. Just a neat thing, y'know :)
• Denuvo. No need to explain, you already know the game runs poorly. Countless stuttering too

PROS:
• Cutscenes look great, but what did you expect from Tyson Hesse and Powerhouse, you knew they'd pull it off with flying colors
• The restoration group they hired to scan various pieces for the Museum and clean up the CD opening (not the ending) did a really good job
• The new S3&K remaster, despite the collection's flaws, is pretty alright. Well, because it was done by Headcannon, not SEGA. It's not as good as AIR but what can you do
• Classic games on PC, so your usual "I hope modders will fix it" mentality will continue yet again! You expect SEGA to do all the work? Pfftt, yeah right

Notice how all the collection's positives I listed were outsourced to 3rd parties and not done by SEGA? That should tell you how much they care. So... in the end you're left with:

Sonic 1 (the Spin Dash is still present in the so-called Classic mode)
Sonic 2 (Tails' AI is from 2013 so it's REALLY bad)
Sonic CD (they use leftover UI from the mobile version I kid you not)
and Sonic 3&K (with its muffled, MJ-free OST)

Happy 31st Anniversary, Sonic. I can't believe I'm still a fan of your franchise

Кажется, постил, но еще разок. Эмуляторы и андроид:

Fallout 2Путеводитель по модам | FAQ | Перевод модов | Путеводитель по RP

Fallout Tactics: Путеводитель по модам | FAQ

База Данных: YD\YD\MF

Цитата: "Помогая другим, не забывай о себе..."

Создай шедевру своими руками

Ждем гайдов по картриджам :)

Просили? Их есть у меня

Ревизия 1.0 - 1.2

Ревизия 3.0 - 6.1 (можно заказать МЕГАИГРОВКУ с 600 играми на ваш вкус)

Очень нравилась мне эта игра на первой соньке. Правда, её я так никогда и не прошёл до конца (чёртовы пиратские диски тех времён), а вторую часть и вовсе не играл. Хотелось бы, конечно, чтоб ремейк был чуточку большим переосмыслением и углублением в плане фич и мира, чем просто визуал + боёвка с полноценной камерой сзади, но на крайняк и такой сойдёт. В оригинал (скажем, на эмуле), всё же, сейчас уже не хочется играть, он и для тех времён был сложен в управлении.

Есть, кстати, ещё одна часть в серии, изометричная Fear Effect Sedna 2018-ого. Но там, из того, что я видел по футажам и слышал по отзывам, то ещё гуано.

Oh, he might have went on living but he made one fatal slip,

When he tried to match The Courier with the big iron on his hip.

Иногда ловлю себя на мысли, что не воспринимаю графику времён первой Плей Стейшн как явное ретро. Меж тем, сейчас примерно под неё модно делать демейки и старить всякие шутеры.

Круто. В игру никогда не играл, слишком уж технически устарела. Но в таком исполнении с удовольствием прошел бы. Как то я пропустил в свое время игры might and magic.

Как то я пропустил в свое время игры might and magic.

А я играл всего в одну часть и, судя по попадавшейся в сети информации, это была худшая часть серии - Might & Magic IX. О, это была хтоническая жуть: картинка страхолюдная даже в сравнении с первой "Готикой", боевка вроде тоже какая-то хрень (но тут мало что помню, если честно), сюжет как будто во время героинового прихода писали. И баги. Нет, не так. БАГИ. И ведь прошёл, матерясь и плюясь, но прошёл (зря что ли лицензионный диск купил)! Как же я не ценил своё время в те годы.

Интересная штука, но... не для всех.

Ещё ни разу не видела, чтобы чемпионат по морталу так бодро и ржачно комментировали.

Рекомендую: гляньте там же чемпионат по Тетрису - на удивление не менее бодро, чем МК.

Анархист, полностью согласен! Такое ощущение, что люди всю жизнь только в МК и Тетрис играют, что добиваются такого скилла!

на удивление не менее бодро, чем МК.

Аж залипла, блин насколько же всё-таки важен талантливый комментатор, этот Юрий по-моему что угодно может обозревать, не теряя интереса публики. Подписалась.  :thumbsup:

Ещё ни разу не видела, чтобы чемпионат по морталу так бодро и ржачно комментировали. Скилл конечно просто запредельный у игроков  :thumbsup:

Смотрю Сноубоя иногда. Они там постоянно проводят такие турниры. Часто выдают уровень нереальный, особенно когда один из топов брал первое место на Шанг Цунге во время комбо прямо морфируясь в разных бойцов.

Такое ощущение, что люди всю жизнь только в МК и Тетрис играют, что добиваются такого скилла!

Ну так они и зарабатывают на этом, нечасто конечно, но тем не менее.

Смотрю Сноубоя иногда. Они там постоянно проводят такие турниры.

Ага, тоже выдался мне в ютубчике, что они на Рептилии вытворяют это космос, просто одной комбинацией всю полоску снял. 

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...