Insomnia Package Seeker Veteran

#1 Zepa Volther

Zepa Volther

InSomnia backer

• Seeker
  • 4 сообщений

Отправлено 26 Июль 2016 - 15:29

Hello, 

A year ago I backed the game with a $25 dollar package with the title of Seeker, and now it turned into the Veteran Pledge when I returned to see how the progress of the game has gone. Is it alright if i could get a e-mail pledge confirmation of the of the Veteran Pledge as well change my forum badge to the appropriate badge with the pledge.

I am patiently anticipating the new changes, additions, and stunning artwork/ concept art that you display on the main website.    

Thank you,

Zepa Volther

#2 Vault_13

Vault_13

InSomniac

• R.S.M.
  • 2 823 сообщений
  • Город (city):Киев

Отправлено 28 Июль 2016 - 18:17

Hey, Zepa! Will contact you via email. Thanks for stopping by.

#3 Zepa Volther

Zepa Volther

InSomnia backer

• автор темы
  • Seeker
  • 4 сообщений

Отправлено 11 Февраль 2017 - 01:37

As I came back to see the progress,i jumped to 70% done and I can't wait to get it. Its been so long since I had felt such a feeling from a demo of yours, it felt like the original fallout. I am stunned to see your team and game come so far I hope you will reach high above the annular fallout grasp that feeling to know that your game has made people happy with the content you made.

PS:Sorry to bother you but, I never revived the email notification, it would be great if I got it. If you don't remember my email, pm me so I can send it to you.

Thank you,

Zepa Volther 

#4 Vault_13

Vault_13

InSomniac

• R.S.M.
  • 2 823 сообщений
  • Город (city):Киев

Отправлено 21 Февраль 2017 - 15:19

Just mailed you again, thanks!

Page 1 of 1
Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме