InSomnia

#1 Vault_13

Vault_13

InSomniac

• R.S.M.
  • 2 811 сообщений
  • Город (city):Киев

Отправлено 15 Сентябрь 2015 - 13:18

So you've made it here, congratulations insomniac!

We are very happy to meet you here and hope that you will enjoy your stay. Before you start sharing your thoughts on InSomnia with other members of the community, you should register first.

There are several ways to register here:

• you can login using your existing account at one of the most popular social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Steam etc
  • you can create a separate account just for this forum using a common registration form

All these means of registration are available in the upper part of the screen.

The next thing you might want to do is choose your avatar. For this special occasion we have created a set of cool InSomnia inspired portraits just for you:

1_2.png  2_2.png  3_2.png

Click on spoiler to see the rest:

Spoiler

When you'll pick up the one you like, just right click it and save it to your hard drive. Next you will have to enter your profile  (just click on your login name at the top of the screen and choose "My profile") and change the default avatar by clicking "Change" (this one can be found from the right side of default avatar).

You are free to use these here or anywhere else on the web. Spread the word!

Badges

1_Nameless-2.png

If you pledged $15 or more during our Kickstarter campaign, you can claim your forum badge by sending me, Vault_13 (just click this link), a personal message via this forum board. Please put "Forum badge" in the subject line and don't forget to include your login (usually it's your email) at Kickstarter you've used to back InSomnia.

Starting new topics

Whenever you'll get a chance to play demo or any other build we might provide you with in the future, you might encounter some bugs. You are more then welcome to report this here (not exactly in this topic though haha). However it might be quite possible someone else has already faced and resolved the same problem you have. So please consider spending a few moments to browse existing topics before creating your own.

While reporting bugs don't forget to add your system specs, operating system you work with and some details surrounding the problem you found.

Need any help?

If you will need any help regarding using this forum (registering, setting the avatars etc) - you can always leave your comments here or contact me via email. For reporting bugs and asking for solutions regarding the game itself please use this forum board instead.

#2 DGEk916

DGEk916

InSomnia backer

• Soldier
  • 1 сообщений
  • Город (city):Samara

Отправлено 15 Сентябрь 2015 - 19:10

Обнаружены следующие ошибки:

Пользователь Vault_13 больше не может получать новые сообщения

Личное сообщение не отправлено.

.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι.˖•*•˖.ι
Изображение ИзображениеИзображениеда, я играю во всякую фигню

#3 Vault_13

Vault_13

InSomniac

• автор темы
  • R.S.M.
  • 2 811 сообщений

Отправлено 15 Сентябрь 2015 - 19:15

Почистил ящик, должны приходить теперь.

• DGEk916 это нравится

#4 AvatarIII

Только что из пустыни

• Desert Rangers
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 25 Сентябрь 2015 - 23:13

Hi,

I'm having a little trouble navigating the website as it is in Russian, a latin or germanic language i might be able to find my war around but i have no idea withg Russian, is there any way for users to change the forum language to English? There is a thing at the bottom for changing the website language to English, but it doesn't change everything, for example the user settings is still all in Russian!

#5 Vault_13

Vault_13

InSomniac

• автор темы
  • R.S.M.
  • 2 811 сообщений

Отправлено 25 Сентябрь 2015 - 23:16

Hey, we have translated the most vital parts of forum first. Just tell me what parts of it you need most, and we will translate those in the first place. So user settings then? 

#6 joshg253

joshg253

InSomnia backer

• Soldier
  • 2 сообщений
  • Город (city):Bellevue, WA

Отправлено 26 Сентябрь 2015 - 05:17

Yeah, there's still a lot of Russian-only text, even with the selector at the bottom of the pages set to English.

I do see some that have the English words in parenthesis after but you should allow users to select different languages and translate it all to match, at least in the Settings areas.

EDIT:

e.g. the tabs across the top:
    New posts      Форумы    Пользователи        N.C. > Другие проекты > InSomnia > InSomnia (ENG)

EDIT2:

e.g. what Settings looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/EZNg1LY.jpg

#7 Vault_13

Vault_13

InSomniac

• автор темы
  • R.S.M.
  • 2 811 сообщений

Отправлено 28 Сентябрь 2015 - 11:33

We will work on translating those in the following days, thank you for your patience.

#8 MrPixel

MrPixel

InSomnia backer

• Master Archivarius
  • 2 сообщений

Отправлено 21 Октябрь 2015 - 23:56

I can't navigate the site very well. Sadly it's not very user friendly for anyone other than Russian speakers & i'm having trouble doing the simplest of things like changing my avatar to my backer avatar. Real shame, hope you guys get this sorted asap, as of right now it's almost impossible for me to do much of anything.

#9 Vault_13

Vault_13

InSomniac

• автор темы
  • R.S.M.
  • 2 811 сообщений

Отправлено 22 Октябрь 2015 - 15:23

Is there anything particular you are having problems with (you can take some screenshots and post them here if you'd like)? We will fix everything eventually however we could work on something particular first. 

Talking about changing the avatar - does this work for you?

When you'll pick up the one you like, just right click it and save it to your hard drive. Next you will have to enter your profile  (just click on your login name at the top of the screen and choose "My profile") and change the default avatar by clicking "Change" (this one can be found from the right side of default avatar).

#10 MrPixel

MrPixel

InSomnia backer

• Master Archivarius
  • 2 сообщений

Отправлено 22 Октябрь 2015 - 17:34

Thanks!

Is there anything particular you are having problems with (you can take some screenshots and post them here if you'd like)? We will fix everything eventually however we could work on something particular first. 

Talking about changing the avatar - does this work for you?

Page 1 of 1
Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
No new topics