Перейти к содержанию

[устаревшее] Fallout 1 - FIXT

Drobovik

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Приколы продолжаются...

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ez3ddx.jpg

Сегодня наш дорогой Sduibek решил еще более поиздеваться над канонами и аналами... Ну, ничего святого у этого парня :)

И выпустил официальный доп-комплект для своего мода FIXT под названием Fallout Fixt official addon for horrible people: "Wild(ly Offensive) Wasteland" v42.0

ВСЕМ БЕРЕМЕННЫМ ИЛИ ПОТЕНЦИАЛЬНО БЕРЕМЕННЫМ, СЛАБОНЕРВНЫМ И ВООБЩЕ ЛЮДЯМ, КОТОРЫЕ НИКОГДА В ЖИЗНИ НЕ ИЗВЕРГАЛИ НИ ОДНОГО МАТЮКА, ЛУЧШЕ НЕ ЧИТАТЬ И НЕ ПЕРЕВОДИТЬ ДАННОЕ ТВОРЕНИЕ.

Остальным... Факинг Гоу Плэй Зис Щет. :P

Sduibek

Okay these are crashes I will do my best to fix for next patch. Is anyone getting other crashes, or hangs? (game goes to black screen and doesn't come back)

holodisk giving to Zimmerman

holodisk Joining the Brotherhood of Steel

Rhombus - "When I went into his quarters to have a look around he warned me, then I stole the power armour piece out of the locker and he then called me a thief etc and it crashed back to windows."

talking to Tandi in some locations

For those of you using Windows 8, I'm not sure yet what to do about that. Clearly it doesn't support certain Windows XP/Vista/7 functions, but I don't know yet what functions those are. Once I have it figured it, I can figure out some sort of fix. I may have to eventually have a separate installer for Windows 8; I'm not sure.

Crash when joining Brotherhood of Steel should be fixed for most people now with these files. To try it out, put these in {Fallout Fixt}DATASCRIPTS folder and say Yes to Overwrite:

or
Mirror #2 https://mega.co.nz/#!aBZSHZZB!Aecfag...VZteCLe4lkqt8I
or

Please try it out and let me know. You will see some debug messages; if you DO still get a crash, please provide a screenshot of the debug messages. Thanks 

If you don't get a crash, please ignore the debug messages.

New patch will be out this week; promise. Honestly I don't think I can fix the holodisk crashes for 100% of people -- I still can't get all of them to stop crashing on my system -- but I think it should fix "most" of them.

COMING UP: After the crash-fix patch, I will work on the last anticipated major installer release of Fixt. This will include the Spanish, French, and Czech translations. After that, I will be focusing on the engine conversion exclusively (see my signature) for the future of Fixt.

Group hug <3

Patch released. I apologize for the delay, I was hoping to get it out this weekend.

Fixt alpha 6.7.3 fixes:
- Crash when giving holodisk to Cabbot
- Crash when giving holodisk to Jon
- Crash when giving holodisk to The Master
- Crash when killing someone with explosives (this is actually a vanilla bug, unlike the others. Thank you to Darek and JimTheDinosaur for code/assistance)
You can verify it installed by clicking Credits from the main menu.

На сколько знаю, еще нет.

Fallout 2Путеводитель по модам | FAQ | Перевод модов | Путеводитель по RP

Nevada Band: Путеводитель по играм серииFAQ

Fallout Tactics: Путеводитель по модам | FAQ

База Данных: YD\YD\MF

Помогая другим, не забывай о себе =) 

Если в Русифицированную и только с правками, то выставляйте  только патчи

Fallout 1: Update Pack [1.07]

Надеюсь, что все чинно...

Good news! I am fortunate enough to have found new employment beginning tomorrow, with which to pay rent and bills, which means I can once again work on this.

I will be working 48 to 60 hours per week so I'm not sure what my speed of progress will be, but my plans are, in this order:

First__ Add links here to the Spanish and French translations, packaged with the 6.7.3 patch.

Second__ Release the final installer version, which will of course include the patches and translations.

Third__ Use only the Fallout2 engine after the aforementioned installer is released. This will bring Fixt into Beta phase. *Data files from Fallout2 and/or ownership of Fallout2 will of course not be required.
Учтите, что с сайта скачивается версия fixt 6.7.2.1 и только к нему патч 6.7.3 поправьте новость пожалуйста и дайте обе ссыли (на мод и патч).

Учтите, что с сайта скачивается версия fixt 6.7.2.1 и только к нему патч 6.7.3 поправьте новость пожалуйста и дайте обе ссыли (на мод и патч).

В самой новости есть такое:

Для установки вам понадобиться скачать предыдущую версию мода.

А в описании файла следующее:

После установки основного файла, который по сути является версией 6.7.2, вам необходимо поставить следующий патч (6,56 MB), который превратит его в 6.7.3.

Что же касается того, что это альфа-версия, в описании файла эта информация числится:

• Версия: alpha 6.7.3

Вышла alpha 7.0.

Совместимость сейвов со старой версией присутствует.

Ченджлог:

-----------------------

MODS/PATCHES:

-----------------------

- Included version of f1_res updated to v4.1.8 and tweaked the settings a bit.

-----------------------

CRASHES:

-----------------------

- Fixed holodisk-related crashes.

- Fixed crashes related to explosives assassinations, mostly. Read the troubleshooting document if you still get those crashes.

- Fixed crashes when killing a party member who is wearing Power Armor.

- Fixed crashes when blowing up yellow (or are they green?) forcefields in Military Base.

- Fixed crashes talking to Tandi on certain maps.

- Added some steps to troubleshooting guide for help with other crashes. And various other additions to troubleshooting guide.

-----------------------

INSTALLER:

-----------------------

- Various small and medium overhauls to Fallout Fixt installer and installation process.

- Now has custom icons, hooray!

- Hyperlinks are now added to Start Menu and {Fallout Fixt}\"Docs and Links - Fallout Fixt" folder to pertinent things such as bug reporting.

- One of these links is to my GitHub, which will soon have various Fixt-related repositories. So people who want to access the source code and/or files for translating can do so more easily.

-----------------------

TEXT/DIALOG:

-----------------------

- Some interface text for Pip-Boy 2000 changed to be more accurate. Such as "DATA" to "DISKS & LOGS", and "STATUS" to "QUESTS". (The green text, not the button itself.)

- Expanded auto-responses for "Tell-Me-About": 10 possible "That is me" messages up from 3, and 20 possible "I don't know anything about that" messages, also up from 3. (This is the max number of each that the engine supports.)

- Player is now informed when they receive rads during combat. Phrasing is similar to existing phrasing of irradiation messages. (In vanilla, each hit from Irradiated Rats or Glowing Ones had a 1/6 chance of giving you 1 rad, but player was never informed of this anywhere.)

- Integration with various changes and fixes reported to me by Luffier.

- Adding dummy entries to all "Tell-Me-About" dialog files, to prevent errors and issues with the feature.

- Created descriptions (inventory examine) for many items that had missing/boring/brief descriptions. An easy way to see examples of this is examining Bottle Caps and Holodisk items. (Some of these were written from scratch by me using the game's files as reference, others were written by me using almost entirely content from fallout.wikia.com) [RATIONALE: I feel that it enriches the game experience, and have tried to use Fallout-style phrasing as much as possible.]

- Created look-at (hover) and Examine (click) descriptions for various scenery items that had missing/boring/brief descriptions. [RATIONALE: I feel that it enriches the game environment/experience and does not violate the "Fallout feel" of things. Also, I've had reports/complaints of lack of descriptions.]

-----------------------

GENERAL:

-----------------------

- Fixed various mistakes in the map variable declaration files and added 5 placeholder map variables to each as a buffer for future usage. Also created a map variable file with 5 variables for those that had none previously.

- Generic dogs no longer interfere with Dogmeat global variable and Dogmeat quest status.

-----------------------

GRAPHICS:

-----------------------

- Death animations for Electrical and Fire (bodies burned up) for Super Mutants and anything in Power Armor are now always sized correctly. This means there is no more discrepancy between critter size and corpse size. (Background: In the original game, Super Mutants and critters in Power Armor shared these animation files, meaning the Super Mutant animations looked far too small. Those were increased in size by 20% by .Pixote. so they matched the Super Mutants, but that was then too big for Power Armor animations. I've built internal references from the old Super Mutant -sized graphics to the Power Armor critters, so that now there are three sizes: Humans, Humans in Power Armor, Super Mutants.)

-----------------------

GAME START:

-----------------------

- Time of day is randomized to between 03:00 and 07:00 at game start instead of being exactly 07:21, which means you will now sometimes see "night sky" message instead of "light of day" message. (In vanilla this message existed but was unused)

-----------------------

HOLODISKS:

-----------------------

- All specific and quest-related holodisks now use 'Generic Holodisk' item as their base. [RATIONALE: This fixes some issues and allows for greater flexibility in scripting.]

- Holodisks upon using (downloading into Pip-Boy 2000) now give slightly different amounts of XP. Vanilla always gave 100. [RATIONALE: First, some holodisks are more important than others or contain more crucial data, but gave the same XP, which doesn't make sense to me. Second, it's to balance out the fact that since they all now use 'Generic Holodisk' item as base, their value is all 40 caps, whereas before they each had varying bottlecap values.]

- [ONGOING PROJECT] Holodisks are generally now destroyed once no longer needed. [RATIONALE: This way you don't keep them forever "just in case". Also, from a functional standpoint it means you won't have to juggle so many disks in inventory, which is nice. The game has 13 unique physical holodisks so I think a reduction in how many are in your inventory over the longterm is a good thing.]

-----------------------

PERKS:

-----------------------

- Animal Friend: Can now choose whether or not it works on radscorpions. [Vanilla default: Yes, Fixt default: No.]

-----------------------

SOUND:

-----------------------

- Restored some unused death sound effects. Most of these correlate to the restored death animations from alpha 6. (To test, set Violence Level to Normal and kill some people with the Flamethrower)

- Music for The Hub plays when at Irwin's Farm, instead of the endless wind sound effect.

-----------------------

COMBAT:

-----------------------

- Unused critical fail (critical miss) results are now restored. Beware!

- Chance per hit of receiving 1 rad from Irradiated Rats and Glowing Ghouls increased from 1/6 to 1/4.

-----------------------

MASTER'S VAULT:

-----------------------

- Halls of Revulsion no longer function if teleported to The Master and then defeated him. [RATIONALE: It makes sense, because they're actually a part of the Master's collective consciousness, at least according to the psykers on level 2.]

- Door to lowest level of Master's Vault no longer references a map variable from The Hub.

- Terminal that reveals Military Base on worldmap no longer sets the flag improperly (to 1 if 2), but does increase level of revealing if appropriate. (from 1 to 2)

- Terminal that reveals Military Base on worldmap gives less XP if you'd already been to the entrance (500 instead of 1250) and gives 50 XP for hacking if you'd already been into the base itself. [RATIONALE: Why should you get XP rewards for telling you something you already know?]

- Terminal that reveals Military Base on worldmap now actually rolls against Science. In vanilla it was sufficient to simply use Science on it! [RATIONALE: The message says "hacking into the computer" so a skillroll is clearly needed here.]

-----------------------

QUESTS:

-----------------------

- The Spy at the Followers Of The Apocalypse can now be found and dealt with. This means the quest can be completed.

-----------------------

THE HUB:

-----------------------

- Butch and Rutger now properly check all related global variables regarding the Super Mutants during the Missing Caravans quest.

- Answers to Butch for where the Super Mutants are coming from are now more accurate and appropriate. Dialog routing for this is rebuilt and expanded significantly, to account for all possible player knowledge variables.

- Butch now plays the correct dialog if you've already been to the Military Base or tell him about The Master.

-----------------------

THE GLOW:

-----------------------

- When playing ZAX at chess, player can now choose length of the game and their color. Base chance to win is 50% and requires Intelligence of 10, but is also affected by game length, color chosen and (in short games) the player's Luck. [RATIONALE: I researched this and it's quite fascinating. Most experts agree that with short games, luck/chance comes into play (no pun intended) even among Masters, and also that White consistently wins slightly more often than Black.]

- Since it is now easier to beat ZAX in shorter games, the experience earned for the player's first win is now curved, ranging from 200XP to 750XP depending on difficulty factors. (Vanilla was always 700XP.)

-----------------------

THE BROTHERHOOD:

-----------------------

- If convinced to give you help at the Military Base, the Crack Assault Paladins will now follow you inside! (Currently only two of them come with, the game destroys the third for some reason) [RATIONALE: They come with you into the Master's Vault, why not here?]

- Students in combat training and Thomas (their trainer) now actually respond if you attempt dialog. They don't say much, naturally, but it's better than silence which makes you feel like the engine is broken or something.

- If you already have the quest item, you can now give it to Cabbot right away instead of having to run dialog a second time.

-----------------------

MILITARY BASE:

-----------------------

- Scripts on levels 3 and 4 no longer try to reference map variables that only existed on levels 1 and 2.

- [Restoration] Unused vanilla loudspeaker message now displays when and where it's supposed to.

-----------------------

ENDINGS:

-----------------------

- Can now get the good ending for The Followers Of The Apocalypse. Requirements: Nicole is alive, Spy quest finished, at least 12 Followers members alive (not including Katja & Nicole).

- Can now get the good ending for The Hub. Requirements: Harold is alive, Decker is dead.

jF5fWAc.gif

Где-то 5 числа был апдейт альфы до 7.1

Changes since alpha 7.0:
- Now includes various icons you can use for shortcuts or whatever, in {Fallout Fixt}\"Icons (.ico)" folder.
- Holding capacity of the backpack and duffel bag increased by 50% each. [RATIONALE: Realism. In vanilla they were very close to the holding capacity of the small bag. In actuality they'd hold quite a bit more than a small bag.]
- Reverted some PIP-Boy UI text changes. (Thanks tuluse)
- Fixed issue with flamethrower and nonworking flares.
- Fixed issue with party member HP display.
- Fixed issue of "bend down to pick up" animation playing when it shouldn't.
- Fixed some other minor stuff.

http://www.nma-fallout.com/showthread.php?194562-Fallout-Fixt-alpha-7-1-April-4th-2015

jF5fWAc.gif

FIXT обновляется на днях и разделяется на две версии - на движке F1 - 0.8.0 alpha, и перепортированную F2 версию - 0.9.0 beta.

Sduibek говорит, что в Ф2 версии будут баги, так что набираемся терпением. Но сам факт Ф1 на движке Ф2 - это уже достижение.

Ссылка на NMA пост. Скрины.

Начал дробить камни FIXT'a. Пока разбираю файлы и составляю план работ. Скоро могут понадобится переводчики-добровольцы - воины МыСеГового фронта. ;)  Если что, вы знаете, где меня найти.

Даешь ПЕРЕВОД!

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zvq3xk.jpg

Итак, поезд движется. После машинного анализа файлов папки DIALOG оказалось надо доперевести всего лишь около 114 файлов, и то частично. В большинстве - несколько строк.

Почему около? Потому что некоторые придется обрабатывать вручную.

Папка GAME на подходе.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...